- The data management station should be based on a quad-core processor with 4 GB of RAM, and a hard drive capacity of 24 TB.
- The station will have an operating system with software installed.
- Specialized software for video data management system with a set of licenses will be installed on the station, which meets the following requirements:
3.1. Data management in digital format from a personal video recorder (video/audio files, digital photos), documents, audio recordings, and other standard media files.
3.2. Intuitively understandable user interface that is easy to use.
3.3. Preview of video and photo file thumbnails.
3.4. Fast and easy search for necessary files by date, time, employee name assigned to the device.
3.5. Ability to access data storage station over the network.
3.6. Access control to information for each specific user or group.
3.7. User actions logging in the system.
3.8. Ability to record user’s photo image to the terminal archive.
3.9. Ability to playback recorded information on a touchscreen monitor.
3.10. Configuration of file retention periods on the server and automatic deletion of archives after the set retention period.
- Data download should be possible from at least 28 video recorders through a data download station, which is housed in a metal case and equipped with a touchscreen with a diagonal of at least 17 inches (TFT LCD) with a resolution of at least 1280×1024 pixels.
- Charging of the VR should be performed from the data download station.
- The operational temperature range of the hardware and software complex is from +10°C to +40°C.
- It should have a built-in uninterruptible power supply source.
- The terminal should have a built-in camera with a resolution of at least 640×480 pixels.