You may encounter lot of issues of Safety, Efficiency, Compliance related to MHE Forklift operation in the warehouse or manufacturing plant etc workplaces.
-Would you like to reduce the avoidable impact/damage/ injury/ fatality due to blind spots in the workplace where forklift MHE is operating?
-Would you like to take control of who is authorized and allowed to access to your forklift?
-Would you like to auto shut down the forklift upon impact? upload pre&post impact video clips to management so that they can analyze the root cause, and implement smart measures?
-Would you like the inactivity shutdown once forklift is not being used or idling for a specific amount of time?
-Would you like to help operator efficiently and safely maneuver the equipment?
-Would you like to keep operator alerted by strobe alarm light once the preset speed threshold is triggered?
-Would you like to facilitate the accident investigation and comply with safety and health Act?
-Would you like to reduce the safety accidents and settle the insurance claim from employees?
By using Vuewo forlift camera solutions, custoemers able to bring out multiple features to avoid accidents happen during the warehouse operations,
- Spot Lighting
- Proximity Warning and Alert Systems
- Truck Operation Cameras
- Driver Vision Aids
- Weight Load Indicators
As well as awareness technologies, there are also a number of equipment safeguards that can be implemented to prevent inappropriate or dangerous use of machines and ensure that drivers adhere to policy.
- Access Controls
- Idle Limitation
- Speed Zoning Systems
- Seat Belt Immobilisers
Fleet Management Systems
Combining an array of safety capabilities with proactive, real-time reporting, they can provide management with full visibility of driver performance, fleet safety and operational efficiency and can be integrated with other safety systems.
- Pre-Operation Safety Checks – will only allow equipment to be used once a process of thorough checks has been completed
- GPS Location – capable of tracking machines both for compliance and to identify potential efficiency improvements
- Impact Sensors – An invaluable tool for reducing ongoing damage costs, Impact sensors Immediately alert of damage and can also help identify underlying equipment or site issues
- Continual Recording Cameras – logging driver and equipment performance, as well as serving as a powerful training tool.
For more information please feel free to check with our team and get the latest product and system data, email address: email@example.com